As CrossFitters we love points, so of course there is a point system. You will keep a daily log of your food intake in your journal. You must keep track of everything. EVERYDAY THAT YOU DO NOT SUBMIT A LOG ENTRY, YOU MUST DEDUCT 10 POINTS!! There will be a 1 day grace period. Every week you start with 100 points. For every cheat you have during the week, you must subtract 5 points per serving.
- Dairy (Milk in coffee is only -1)
- Grains: Rice, bread, pasta, cake, cookies, cereal ect.
- Legumes: Peanuts, soy beans, lima beans, kidney beans, ect.
- Packaged/processed food
- Fast food
- No Alcohol
- 2.5g of fish oil — add 2 points (2 pts MAX per day)
- Each day you come to CrossFit — add 3 points
- If you workout outside of CrossFit add 3 points- walking, the elliptical, and bicep curls DO NOT COUNT! You know what is worth doing at this point — don’t cheat! If you take a rest day, but dedicate 20+ minutes to foam rolling and stretching, add 3 points.
You must eat! You are not following the Paleo diet if you do not consume any fruits or vegetables. Each day you eat less than 3 servings of fruits and vegetables – subtract 10 points.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-37847702-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);