Crossfit On Ramp
*If our On Ramp schedule does not fit into your schedule, we offer an alternative: private training sessions with a coach can be scheduled.
The emphasis of the On-Ramp sessions is skill development and exposure to our basic movements. It is designed to prepare you to enter our ongoing CrossFit group classes. We will be emphasizing technique — to ensure your safety and to ensure success at the next level.
- First, we will introduce you to technique and mechanics, THEN increase intensity.
- We will teach you basic skills that progressively become more technical as you become comfortable.
- A total of 6 sessions will be taught over the span of two weeks. It is important that you attend each of the sessions as these skills build upon each other.
- There will be a workout at the end of each session that becomes progressively more challenging through the series.
- The difficulty of these workouts in ultimately in your hands. The degree that you push yourself will determine how much you learn. The class is called “On Ramp” for a specific reason – we want to ramp you up to the level of intensity and output that is inherent in our group classes.
- Shifts in body composition are one of the most motivating ways to measure success (weight shouldn’t matter, how your clothes fit & how you look naked should!). We highly encourage you to take “Before” pictures at the beginning of On-Ramp class.
- The classes will be capped at around 15 participants to ensure that everyone gets the proper attention they deserve. The sooner you sign up, the sooner you will learn CrossFit!
- It’s too intense for me.
- I’m not familiar with any of these exercises.
- I want to be in better shape before I get into CrossFit classes.
- I won’t be able to keep up.
- I don’t want to look like a dumbbass.
- I’m a beginner!