Shawn Paleo Challenge

crossfitposse
August 23, 2012
7 comments

7 Comments

• Renee
    August 23, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Thanks Shawn, lots of great resources!!

• SarahQ
    August 23, 2012 at 9:04 pm

AWESOME!!! Thanks Shawn!!!!!!! :)

• Balanced Bites (@balancedbites)
    August 23, 2012 at 11:43 pm

My new book, “Practical Paleo,” has tons of information and over 120 recipes to help people along with the challenge! http://amzn.to/practicalpaleo

• Shawn
      September 8, 2012 at 5:51 pm

I just purchased your book and it is the perfect tool for anyone looking to make the change! It is very wierd that I just looked at this tonight and saw that you had made a comment! I have many of the Paleo books and I think yours is the best by far. I will share this with everyone and encourage them to get it. You did an amazing job in explaining the why behind the Paleo Life style~ Your recipes look great as well. Thank you :)

• Hallie
    August 24, 2012 at 7:33 am

Thanks Shawn, I am going to try some of the recipes this weekend.

• Danni
    August 25, 2012 at 5:53 am

I can’t wait to try the chicken slaw! Thank you so much for all of the tips and references. K.C. and I are looking forward to starting this challenge and benefitting from the results. :)

• {Patsy}
    August 25, 2012 at 10:20 am

Thanks Shawn, I am 3 days into CrossFit and the first night I was there, Ryan throws out to us newbies the Paleo Challenge of which I knew as much about as I know of CrossFit. So to say the least, I am a bit overwhelmed by all my new challenges. I surfed the web over these last 2 days and found so much inspiration and potential support. Count me in! I commit myself to the Challenge. I look forward to the benefits of Paleo and Crossfit.